I hadn’t realized yoghurt had become cool again, and no I’m not talking about frozen yoghurt (yeah, I know, that was cringe…leave me alone!) But apparently it has, and Mandira in Covent Garden are leading the charge in yoghurt food couture.
On offer are a variety of sweet and savoury bowels, soups, chips with dips and yoghurt sandwiches, which I didn’t even know were a thing but then came to my senses!
Menu attached below.
So if you have a thing for yoghurt get your backside over to Covent Garden, just try not harm the tourists who will inevitably get in your way…they don’t know any better.
- The Time: Mon – Fri 7.30am – 7pm, Sat – Sun 9am – 7pm
- The Place: 78B Long Acre St. Covent Garden WC2E 9NG, London
- Booking: Just show up, life is to short for table bookings!
- Contact: www.mandiralondon.com
- Info used from mandiralondon.com
- Images used from scontent.cdninstagram.com, balancedbusybodies.com & mandiralondon.com