If during Lockdown 2 you go for a walk along the Regents Canal in Maida Vale and feel the urge to grab a coffee while admiring the view, then pop by the Colonnade Hotel and grab a cup from their new coffee kiosk by the entrance.
And while you’re there why not ask about their bar in the basement with the glass ceiling, the 4-poster bedrooms….and their Suit of Armour in the Lobby!
Will make for an interesting conversation later.
- Where: The Colonnade Hotel London, 2 Warrington Cres, Little Venice, Maida Vale, W9 1ER
- Closest Transports links:
* Warwick Ave Underground Station on the Bakerloo Line then a 2 min walk.
* Paddington Station then a 15 min walk.
* Warwick Ave Bus Stop for the No 6 / 46 / 187 & 414 buses
- Contact: colonnadehotel.co.uk, Tel : 020 7286 1052