The UK doesn’t really go as mad for Halloween as America does, but as 2020 has been a bit of a joke I think we should all get in the spirit, what better way to get in the spooky spirit than to go on a Ghostly walking tour with a boat rider.
Starting in Green Park this 2 hour tour begins with a walking exploration of some of London’s most Haunted Buildings, Creepy Parks and Spooky Streets, then continues to a night boat ride with an onboard bar.
- Dates: Next available dates are Fri 30th Oct, Sat 31st Oct & Sun 1st Nov, future dates for November and December are available
- Times: Start times vary from 3.30pm to 6.30pm depending on the day,
- Tickets: £20 PP from here
- Location: Meet at the statue of Goddess Diana in Green Park, nearest Train Station is Green Park on the Jubilee Line
If you’re uncomfortable or unable to leave your home at the moment there is also a virtual tour available, learn all about London’s dark History in this live tour.
- Dates: Next available dates are Sat 31st Oct & Sat 7th Nov, future dates for November and December are available
- Times: starting at 8.30pm
- Tickets: £5 PP from here