The Old Library Youth Centre offers a range of activities and opportunities open to young people aged 11 to 19. Supervised by fully trained Youth Workers, young people can access a range of activities and services including:
- Arts, music, media and drama activities
- Sports activities including football and dance
- Employment and enterprise activities, including accessing support from the Connexions Service
- Health advice, including sexual health advice, mentoring and counselling
- Information, advice and guidance
- Access to training, volunteering and accreditation opportunities.
For more details as to what this brilliant organization offers please either give them a call, visit the site www.younglambeth.org or pop by, I’m sure they’d love to see you.
Days: Wednesday & Thursday
Times: 5PM – 8PM
Times: 5PM – 9PM
Telephone: 020 7926 7604
- Info from younglambeth.org
- Image from streathamguardian.co.uk