Summer is on it’s way (supposedly) and what better way to enjoy those long hot days than with ice cream served on a cloud.
Milk Train Cafe in Covent Garden as brought the trend of accompanying ice cream with a fluffy mound of candy floss from Taiwan to our shores.
Choose your ice cream flavour, they offer vanilla, matcha, hojicha (roasted green tea) and a few others, chose your extra, and then watch as they surround your cone with the sugary treat that as finally escaped the fairground.
Just a note you don’t have to have the candy floss, but why the hell not huh, YOLO (yes I went there!).
- The Time: Tuesday – Thursday 12-9pm, Friday 12-10pm, Sat 11.30am-10pm, Sun 11.30am-8pm
- The Place: 44 Bedford Street, London WC2E 9HA
- Price: Starting from £3.50
- Contact: www.facebook.com/milktraincafe/
- Images used from twimg.com, theculturetrip.com, swirled.com
- Info used from hot-dinners.com, metro.co.uk