You & your partner have just moved to East London, you don’t know the area very well, the best places to go for a drink or even anybody to drink with, what do you do?
The Shoreditch Pub crawl…for Valentines day, that’s what.
Yes you heard me, The Shoreditch Pub Crawl are doing a Valentines ‘crawl’ for couples, friends and those who want to get out there and meet new people in a ‘non-awkward way’ on Thursday 14th Feb.
The night starts off at Sink Bar at 8.30pm, everybody with a Pub Crawl ticket gets a free shot at 4 venues and free entry to at least 4 venues throughout the night PLUS discounted drinks at every bar you go too. The next stop after Sink bar is a secret so make sure you get to the meeting point early, enjoy a drink with your fellow travelers and most importantly don’t get left behind.
COMPETITION // COMPETITION // COMPETITION
The Shoreditch Pub Crawl people are giving away a free ticket for the Valentines Day Crawl, all you have to do is follow Pigeon Talks on Instagram then comment ‘#SHOREDITCHPUBCRAWL‘ on posts until 6pm on Sunday 10th February. The winner will be announced on Monday 11th Feb at 8pm*.
- The Time: 8.30pm on Saturday 14th February
- The Place: Meeting place SiNK Bar, closest tube station Liverpool Station. 2 Paul Street, Shoreditch, EC2A 4JH
- Tickets: Cost £14 but are 2-for-1 so you can bring your partner/friend for free. Get your ticket HERE
- Further Info: For more details click HERE
- For more info regarding the competition DM us on instagram @pigeontalks
- Info used taken direct from the horse’s mouth theshoreditchpubcrawl.co.uk
- Images used taken from designmynight.com & theshoreditchpubcrawl.co.uk
Ticket is only valid for the Valentines Pub Crawl on 14th February 2019, ticket is a 2 for 1 deal so 1 friend is permitted to attend with the ticket winner. Entries to the competition after 10th Feb 6pm will not be included. Competition ticket does not have a refundable cash value. Please be sure to be at the stated meeting point at the stated meeting time to avoid disappointment. All rights reserved to The Shoreditch Pub Crawl, a Essor Ltd Company.