It’s that time of year where we celebrate the almost distraction of Parliament again, that point aside if you love fireworks then here are some events you maybe interested in.
Enjoy the displays of Bonfire night and the celebrations for Diwali in this joint family event on Sunday 4th Nov. Food stalls & community activities will kick off proceedings from 4pm, 6pm will see a light parade fill the streets of Wembley Park and at 7 pm the fireworks display will begin.
The event is free, organizers have asked that you leave your cars at home and travel to Wembley via local transport.
- Wembley Park HA9 0EG
- For further info click here wembleypark.com
One of the only displays in the Capital to fall on the Nov 5th Southwark Park’s fireworks show will help displace those Monday blues.
Synchronized to music the display promises to be one of the best in the last 15 years.
- Southwark Park, SE16 2UA
- Display starts at 5.30pm and is free for residents
- For more info click here eea.org.uk
Mary Shelly’s Frankenstein will be the inspiration behind Victoria Park’s 2018 display, in celebration of the novel’s 200th anniversary the pyrotechnics, soundtrack and visual displays will all pay homage to the Science-Fiction Classic.
The event on Nov 4th will be free for all and starts from 5.30pm, however due to the closures of the Hammersmith & City Line and District Lines over the weekend please leave enough time to account for the travel delays.
- Victoria Park, Grove Road E3 5TB
- For further details regarding the event and travel disruptions click here towerhamletsarts.org.uk
Wimbeldon Park will be housing 2 displays on Monday 5th, the first starts at 6.30pm and the second from 8.15pm.
Along side both shows will be a funfair and food stalls to make sure everybody is entertained.
Tickets start from £5.35, under 4s go free.
- Wimbledon Park, Home Park Rd, SW19 8AU
- For more info click here merton.gov.uk
- Info used from wembleypark.com, eea.org.uk, towerhamletsarts.org.uk, merton.gov.uk,
- Images used from wembleypark.com, visitlondon.com, towerhamletsarts.org.uk,