If you’re anything like me then although today is Halloween you still haven’t made any plans, hopefully some of these ideas will help.
Ice Bar Halloween White Party
We all miss this guy (mostly from seasons 4-7, we try not to talk about season 8) but you can still experience his icy touch this Halloween at the Ice Bar.
Take a picture with a 7 foot tall White Walking meanie then shuffle over to the Fire Bar for the party, a free glass of Moet & Chandon Ice Imperial (for the 1st 100 guests and anybody wearing white FYI) and complimentary canapes.
- From 7pm – 1am
- Tickets £16.50, from here
- Ice Bar London, 31-33 Heddon St, Mayfair, W1B 4BN
Cine-real presents: The Exorcist
If you’re not really in the mood to party but still want to get your ‘Spook’ on then pay The Castle Cinema in Homerton a visit to see The Exorcist.
Watch an innocent girl be possessed by a demon who, in my option, seem to just want a friend to play with…forever.
Sit in the lap of luxury, grab some popcorn and enjoy one of the scariest movies ever.
- Film Starts at 9pm
- Tickets £10 from here
- The Castle Cinema, First floor, 64-66 Brooksby’s Walk, Hackney, London E9 6DA
Halloween Pooch Parade – 3rd November
It doesn’t feel fair to have all the fun and not get the doggies involved in the Halloween festivities, so get the pooches dressed in their best costumes and get ready for a Halloween Pooch Costume Parade.
Meet at 10.45am at Monument for an 11am dog walk to Flat Iron Sq in Southwark where the Costume Parade will take place at 2pm.
At the square there will be food and drink stalls, a dog friendly DJ playing all the woofiest tunes (I don’t know what that was either), and after the parade at 5.30pm a free kiddie and doggy friendly screening of Frankenweenie.
- Event starts from 10.30am – 7.30pm
- Dog costume Parade at 2pm costs £5 to participate (profits go to StreetVet)
- Flat Iron Square, 64 Southwark Street, SE1 1RU
All Hallows Eve Samhain Sound Special
If you’re after a more spiritual experience this Halloween then how about a relaxing, immersive evening of sound and meditation.
Otherness.co will be hosting an either lie down or seated event at The Pirates Castle in Camden where you can enjoy soothing sounds and meditative music for a blissful evening of peace and healing frequencies.
A perfect way to see in November.
- Event starts at 7.30pm-9pm, please arrive by 7.15pm
- Yoga mats and/or blankets provided for online bookings, please bring your own if you have them if you’d prefer to pay at the door, as availability is not guaranteed.
- £20 for Lying Down tickets from here
- £10 for seated tickets from here
- The Pirates Castle 33 Oval Road, Camden Town, NW1 7EA
Something is wrong.
Instagram token error.