In remembrance and celebration of the legend that is David Bowie, The Ritzy is hosting a street party on the old stomping grounds of the great man this evening from 7pm.
Bring your instruments, speakers, a dish or 2 and most importantly a joyous attitude to this free impromptu event.
Lets make sure the star man can hear us from the sky.
Sleep peacefully Mr Bowie,
the music industry and the world won’t be the same without you.
1947 – 2016
* The Place: Brixton Square, in front of The Ritzy
* The Time: From 7pm
* The Price: It’s Free Baby!
* What to bring: Any instruments, Speakers, Food, Umbrellas and Love you have to offer
- Images used media.salemwebnetwork.com & static.gigwise.com
- Info used from Twitter.com & standard.co.uk