No not The Queen, Queen, as in the 80s British Band, where Lady Gaga got her name, Bohemian Rhapsody (one of my fav bands of all time), well on 21st Oct (today) at 7pm Brian May, Roger Taylor, Rami Malek and a host of others will be on Carnaby St for the official turning on of the Bohemian Rhapsody light installations to celebrate the release of the Queen movie on 24th Oct.
To attend you will need a wrist, see details below on how to get your hands on one:
– Please collect your wristband from 74 Broadwick Street (just Off Carnaby Street) on Sunday 21 October.
– Wristbands will be issued first come first served.
– Strictly only 1 wristband per person.
– Wristband collection point opens at 11am
– Please note there will be bag searches so please do not bring large bags.
– No glass or cans allowed on Carnaby Street.
– Wristband holders need to be in the designated area by 6.45pm. Switch on begins at 7pm
– Please kindly note there will not be any musical performances at this event.
Enjoy the evening and ‘look up to the skies and see’ the lights… ya I am shamed of that, I’m not deleting it though.
- Images from londonist.com
- Info from carnaby.co.uk