Everybody loves a rubber duck, whether you’re 6 or 60, male or female everybody loves a rubber duckie…including you, don’t be lying now.
What could make us love these little yellow buggers more, well what if I told you they’ve started doing charity work, yep that would do it.
On 14th July our little duckie friends will be racing to raise money for the redevelopment of the children’s intensive care unit in St Mary’s Hospital. Donate £3.00 to enter and if your duck wins you get to go to Paris (holy f*** balls). Regardless of whether you win or not you get the joy of knowing your £3.00 will help children for years to come, that’s the s*** right there.
- The Place: Paddington Basin, W2 1AF
- The Time: Thursday 14th July, race starts at 12.30pm
- Tickets: Get tickets from here
- Contact: For more information click here
- Info used from merchantsquare.co.uk
- Images used from inhabitat.com & merchantsquare.co.uk