It’s October 26th and you still haven’t made plans for Halloween, lets see if we can help.
DJ Yoda’s Stranger Things Halloween Party
Got a thing for the 80’s then get those white stilettos, stone washed jeans and back combed hair over to EartH in Dalston for DJ Yoda’s cult 80’s movie fancy dress party, 80’s costumes are MANDATORY.
- EartH 11-17 Stoke Newington Road, N16 8BH
- 2nd Nov from 9pm, Over 18s Only Tickets available here
BFI Halloween Movie Screenings
Not into costumes, what a movie, BFI will be screening 2 Halloween favourites Shaun of the Dead followed by The Evil Dead on the 31st Oct, don’t forget your popcorn.
- BFI Southbank, Belvedere Road, South Bank, London SE1 8XT
- 31st Oct from 6pm, Over 18s Only Tickets available here
Spooky Stories at Shakespeare’s Globe
Something spooky for the kids that doesn’t involve sweets, Terrifying Tales for Enchanted Nights hosted by Vanessa Woolf is a series of spooky stories and tales from around the world told in one of the worlds most famous buildings
- 21 New Globe Walk, Bankside, London SE1 9DT
- 27th Oct at 11am, suitable for 8 yrs old and older, children under 16 yrs old need to be accompanied by an adult Tickets available here
London Horror Festival
“The UK’s original and largest festival of live horror performances will return to the Old Red Lion Theatre from 7th October – 3rd November 2018.”
If you like your horror in living colour then a month of live performances, courtesy of the London Horror Festival will be right up your alley.
Old Red Lion Theatre 418 St John Street London EC1V 4NJ
- 7th Oct – 3rd Nov, for tickets and performance listings click here
One for the Poddles
Even dogs like to dress up every once in a while and what better time then Halloween. Dogs and their owners are invited to the Halloween Dog Walk and Show on the 28th Oct, costumes are welcomed but not mandatory.
Registration begins at 11am and the walk starts at 12, the show commences at 1pm from The Spaniards Inn on the heath. Bring your wellies.
- Info used from earthackney.co.uk, whatson.bfi.org.uk, shakespearesglobe.com, londonhorrorfestival.co.uk, londonhorrorfestival.co.uk, thelondog.com,
- Pictures used from eadt.co.uk, earthackney.co.uk, shakespearesglobe.com, dreadcentral.com, thelondog.com, eventbrite.com