The end of 2012 is in sight, you’ve survived the apocalypse and are ready to party hearty but don’t know where to sack your groove thang. Below are a few suggestions encase you haven’t decided where to spend your last moments before 2013:
- Looking for a laugh then COMEDY STORE is the place for you, from 8pm you can piss yourself giggling into the new year with the jokes of Curtis Walker, Imran Yusuf and other. Then dance like a mad person as the DJ takes centre stage keeping the party going into the night.
£55 per head, book tickets beforehand as you cannot buy on the night. price includes after party.
Get tickets from the booking line by calling 0844 871 7699 or at thecomedystore.co.uk
COMEDY STORE 1a Oxendon St, London SW1Y 4EE
- If a night in a carpark with pumping music is more your speed then how about BEAT DIMENSION’S NYE WAREHOUSE PARTY, playing House, Disco and Techno till 6am this would seriously set your new year off with a bang.
Advanced tickets from £10-30 at residentadvisor.net
Doors open 10pm – 6am, over 18’s only, beatdimension.co.uk
Ewer St Car Park, Great Suffolk St, London SE1 0NR
- Family friendly fireworks are always a nice way to usher in the new year, London continues it’s tradition of hosting a display along the South bank, but arrive early as the area tends to get quite crowded.
From Midnight. Free ,no tickets needed but arrive early as an estimated 250,000 people are expected to attend. For more info have a nosey at london.gov.uk/newyearseve.
TFL are running a free travel service on the 31st Dec from 11.45pm till 4.30am on New Years day.
London Eye South Bank, London SE1 7PB
- In an nostalgic mood, no problem just head over to Harrow for a night of 1940’s Swing Dance and a spot of dinner before Big Ben does his thing at midnight.
Tickets from £75, for more information about purchasing tickets go to vistlondon.com
From 7.30pm till 1am
Harrow Art Centre, Uxbridge Rd, Hatch End, Middlesex (within Greater London) HA5 4EA
- OK so you’ve already had a hard week of partying and just want to invite a few friends over for a drink instead of the hassle of arranging a night out, if that’s the route your going down then don’t forget Channel 4’s House Party, playing music for every taste the party starts from 11.50pm with DJ’s Norman Jay, Charlie Sloth and a crap load more till 6am.
Free…unless your charging people to enter your house.
There’re of course lots of other events taking place in London on New Year’s Eve, but I can’t do all the work for you now can I!
Whatever your plans remember to have fun, be safe, drink lots of water before going out (I hear that helps stop you getting too drunk too quickly, or just don’t drink too much) and have a great New Year, see you in 2013.
Information used taken from the following sites:
Images used taken from the following sites: