During these days of minimal sun we could all do with a dose of Caribbean culture and warmth, so this Saturday and Sunday head over to South Molton Street by Bond Street Station for some Bajan 5 star cuisine, a mixture of live music including Calypso and Jazz, Art, health and wellness demonstrations and last but not least Rum masterclasses.
Not a bad way to spend a chilly Saturday in May.
- The Time: From Friday 5th – Sunday 7th May, all day
- The place: South Molton Street, London, W1K 5QE
- Price: It’s free baby (thought so attractions maybe have a cost)
- Contact: Google search!!!
- Images used taken by yours truly
- Info used from eventbrite.co.uk