It’s that time of year where everything turns green and enjoying some Guinness is a must. Not sure what to do for St Patrick’s Day, lets see if we can help.
- St Patrick’s Day Parade – Trafalgar Sq
The Parade is always a good family friendly event, grab a scarf, the kids and an umbrella (just encase) and go enjoy the celebrations.
- from 12pm
- Starting from Trafalgar Sq
- The Black Lion Pub – Kilburn
Formally known as Ireland’s 33rd County Kilburn is rich with Irish culture, as such it knows how to celebrate St Patrick’s Day. The Black Lion Pub is no exception and will be turning the jollifications up to 11 with live Irish music, fun and merriment.
- From 8pm
- The Black Lion 274 Kilburn High Rd, NW6 2BY
- The London Irish Centre – Camden Sq
You’re feeling like doing something a little different this St Patrick’s Day, how about watching a play. Playwright Maria McAteer Premiers her new play ‘The Guinness Girl’ at the London Irish Centre, focusing on a young black girl being raised by an Irish Mother in 1970’s Newcastle Upon Tyne, dancing to distract herself from the realities of the time.
- Starting from 4pm
- London Irish Centre Charity, 50-52 Camden Square, NW1 9XB
- Tickets £10/12, can be purchased HERE
- Shamrock Sessions – Box Park Wembley
The new Boxpark location situated in the shadow of Wembley Stadium is getting in on the act this year, enjoy Live music & Comedy shows on 2 stages, family activities including face painting & craft workshops plus having 20 restaurants to chose from. All you’ll need is a smile and a joyful bounce in your step to enter.
- Starting from 4pm
- Box Park Wembley, 18 Olympic Way, Wembley, HA9 0JT
- Brixton Jamm – Brixton
Day parties, love them, you can dance till your heart’s content and still get is a good 6/8 hours sleep before work (if it’s a Sunday party at least) so lets do that for St Patrick’s Day. Brixton Jamm are throwing an Irish shindig to celebrate the day with 2 free Guinness vouchers with every event ticket, live music sets, a fully stocked bar and more.
- Starting from 12pm
- Brixtom Jamm, 261 Brixton Rd, SW9 6LH
- Tickets from £10, purchase them HERE
- Info used from londonirishcentre.org, timeout.com, blacklionguesthouse.com, eventbrite.co.uk & brixtonjamm.org
- Image used from studyinternational.com