London’s most unusual cinema. View classic films on a full size cinema screen with a unique sound experience through wireless headphones, cutting out the chatter and background noise.
Deck chairs to relax in, a carpeted area with bean bags and floor cushions all surrounded by hay bales; this ultimate alternative cinema experience can be rounded off nicely with a cold beer, wine or soft drink, popcorn and gourmet hot dogs all available to purchase.
- Thursday 7 July, 7pm Mama Mia
- Friday 8 July, 7pm The Bourne Identity
- Saturday 9 July, 3pm Finding Nemo, 7pm Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl
- Sunday 10 July 3pm Toy Story
Tickets available at www.ticketweb.co.uk/cathedral
£ 5 per adult.
£2 per child.
£10 for a family ticket, 2 adults and 2 children, £1 for each additional child.
- Info from bromley.gov.uk
- Image from londontown.com