Car boot sales, we all love em. Getting up at some crazy hour of a weekend morning and venturing into a field or school playground to grab a bargain from a group of mad people who have been up since 4am…it’s the British way and I f’ing love it.
But what if you’re looking for an era specific item such as a record from the 70’s, or outfit for your swing dance class (swing dance is fun don’t mock it, I did almost break my face and leg but that’s neither here nor there), well then you NEED to head over to the Classic Car Boot Sale.
Situated 5 mins from Kings Cross Station the CCBS offers vintage wares spanning across the decades, a live DJ playing golden oldies to keep the atmosphere lively and those who, like the gentlemen in the picture above, like to get dressed up for the occasion. I do love me a pair of two toned full brogues.
Vintage clothing and accessories, vinyl records, homeware and collectibles are all available, plus your foods and drinky-poos, vintage cars will also be on show, so if motoring is your thing then that should be reason enough to head on down.
- The Time and Date: Click here for details
- The Place: Classic Car Boot Sale, Lewis Cubitt Park, Handyside St Kings Cross, London N1C 4UZ
- Tickets: Click here for details
- Contact: email@example.com
- Images used from kingscross.co.uk, .instagram.com/classiccarbootsale
- Info used from classiccarbootsale.co.uk